Cantilever stand for Sony 40X3000, good idea?

Description of your first forum.

Cantilever stand for Sony 40X3000, good idea?

Postby admin » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:22 pm

Hi all,

So I'm looking for a stand for my beloved 40X3000 now we have moved house, but I won't be viewing from low-down so want a high stand ideally. It seems most standard stands/cabinets/furniture tops out at about 50/60cm, but cantilever stands go up to 100cm+. The question is, are cantilever lever stands a good idea with such a big/heavy TV? My current temporary table is wobbly and scares the beegeezus out of me everytime I see anyone near it, so I'm looking for something sturdy that doesn't wobble and looks like it's going to fall over/break in half! Are cantilevers worth looking at? Or will they be wobbly/unstable?

Thanks for any and all input
admin
Site Admin

Return to LCD Brackets and Mounts